Hello there everybody! I just wanted to give a quick little review on this pretty small aquarium that I purchased for my mother as a Christmas present. It’s by a company named Marina and it is basically just a glass cube with a light that you can attach to it. It’s a small fish tank that is basically designed for bettas. If you really wanted to you could put some decorations in here as well as maybe a real plant that is really small but I would just recommend keeping it bear because in most cases bettas don’t really care. That’s from my experience at least. You may also want to consider putting some mesh over the opening on the tank because somebody is will jump out.
All in all, I would recommend getting this for a betta tank. Remember to stay on top of your water changes!
Some additional info from Amazon:
- Glass aquarium with LED clip-on lamp and flexible neck
- Energy efficient clip-on light unit with three powerful LEDs brings out the bright colors of your Betta fish
- Pedestal base protects surfaces from being damaged
- 0.9-gallon aquarium built with a breathing hole
- 5.9 inches long, 5.9 inches wide, 5.9 inches high