Hello there everyone! All my PC enthusiasts out there know that speed is king. Today I’m going to share 2 M.2 SSDs that you should put on your holiday wish list and or pickup before they sell out. These things are insanely fast and are the future of PC storage as we know it. Some of the new motherboards that are coming out for the new intel series chips have 5 M.2 slots! That’s crazy! Anyways check out these incredible M.2s.
Links are affiliate links.
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB s and 3,300MB s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Power consumption (Idle) – Max. 30 mW Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Voltage – 3.3 V 5 % Allowable voltage
- Note: Refer to the troubleshooting steps in product description.
Next-Level SSD Performance: Unleash the power of Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing
Maximum Speed: 980 PRO is raising the bar for NVMe SSDs, delivering read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s
A Winning Combination: Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more
Efficient M.2 SSD: The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, thus optimizing power efficiency, making it ideal for building high-performance computing systems
Reliable Thermal Control: To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller’s heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip
Smart Thermal Solution: Embedded with Samsung’s cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage
Samsung Magician: A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance
Flash Memory Brand: All firmware and components, including Samsung’s world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.